| Source: InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc.
The New Relaunch of iHEARdirect.com Website Includes:
- Enhanced Customer Features
- Free Online Hearing Screening
- Hearing Aid & Hearing Loss Information Blog
- Series of InnerScope Produced Short Film Documentaries Highlighting Real-Life Stories of Individuals and their Loved Ones Who Are Living with Hearing Loss
ROSEVILLE, Calif., April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via InvestorWire — InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. (OTC: INND) (“InnerScope”), an emerging and disruptive leader in the Direct-to-Consumer Hearing Technology space, today announced the relaunching of a newly branded eCommerce website for its iHEAR brand Direct-to-Consumer hearing products located at https://iheardirect.com/. The new iHEAR brand is InnerScope’s premium brand of high-tech proprietary and patented direct-to-consumer hearing products that offer customers virtually the same type of hearing aid technology sold in clinics by hearing professionals for a fraction of the cost. In addition, the iHEAR Hearing Aids and hearing-related products are shipped directly to the customer’s home.
InnerScope’s refreshed iHear hearing aid brand, and the website employs a modern design approach with enhanced customer features, including dynamic motion graphics and engaging content to promote a newly invigorated brand identity to attract, engage, nurture, and convert customers to order.
The new website consists of a broad set of digital experience management capabilities, including web content management, marketing automation, eCommerce analytical insights, and social media management.
The New iHEARdirect.com Website Features:
- 5-Steps to “Journey To Better Hearing” – These 5-Steps guide customers on the necessary steps, expectations, and proper hearing aid selection to ensure a successful hearing experience wearing hearing aids before, during, and after purchasing hearing aids.
- Free Online Hearing Screening – A hearing wellness screening test that tracks hearing ability with pure tones and speech tests using embedded proprietary artificial intelligence software for pattern recognition and classification of hearing ability. The hearing screening tests are done within 2-5 minutes, and a generated audiometric report is emailed directly to the customer.
- Hearing Aid & Hearing Loss Information Blog – A Blog designed to keep customers and their family members informed on the latest information on hearing aids, hearing aid maintenance and care, maintaining proper hearing health, and general information about hearing loss.
- Series of InnerScope Produced Short Film Documentaries Highlighting Real-Life Stories of Individuals and their Loved Ones Who Are Living with Hearing Loss*– InnerScope is proud to introduce the first in the series of those stories, “The Power of Being Heard: Bailey.” A 28-year-old man with hearing loss due to ear infections and unprotected ears while playing the drums and attending concerts in the front row and how new affordable hearing aids helped change his life. *These short film documentaries will focus not only on the individual who experiences hearing loss but also highlight the voices and stories of those in that individual’s life. This focus opens the invitation to more than just the hearing-impaired community. In doing so, this invites the loved ones who are no longer being heard to take a step toward helping that individual recognize their hearing loss and identify the next steps.
“This is just the beginning of a very exciting and transformational time for InnerScope said Matthew Moore, President and Chief Executive Officer of InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc. “Our new iHEAR premium brand identity, bolstered by a refreshed website, greatly supports our product vision and mission as well as our commitment to continually deliver patented next-generation of artificial intelligence hearing devices to our customers at a fraction of the cost compared to the global hearing aid manufacturers. As a result of our recent acquisitions, we have assembled a team of highly skilled biomedical engineers and hearing aid software developers. In addition, we have developed secured partnerships with semiconductor developers, manufacturing solutions, and multiple major retail and pharmacy chains. As a result, we believe we are building a hearing aid company that can go head-to-head against the “Big Five” global hearing aid manufacturers to be the disruptor leader in the emerging multibillion-dollar direct-to-consumer hearing aid market.”
InnerScope’s Newly Branded eCommerce Website for iHEAR Brand Hearing Products Can Be Viewed At: http://iheardirect.com
About InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: INND):
InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. is a leading Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) manufacturer and distributor of FDA-registered hearing aids, hearing assistive devices, hearing health-related products, and Personal Sound Amplifier Products (PSAPs) (“Hearing Products”) dedicated to addressing the global demand for affordable hearing solutions. InnerScope’s Hearing Products and its business model break through the persistent barriers that prevent access to effective hearing solutions.
InnerScope’s recent acquisition of iHear Medical Inc., a DTC cloud-based hearing solution provider, gives the Company access to over 40 patents and an FDA-registered manufacturing and R&D facility. In addition, InnerScope has acquired HearingAssist, an established leader in the direct-to-consumer hearing aid market with a customer base of over 400,000. These acquisitions, combined with a partnership with Atlazo Inc., a semiconductor innovator for next-generation AI smart devices, will allow InnerScope to better position itself in the direct-to-consumer hearing solutions market by selling advanced hearing products through Walmart and other major retailers.
InnerScope’s full line of Hearing Health products is currently available through these multiple retail/wholesale channels: Walmart.com, Walmart Canada, RiteAid.com, BestBuy.com, Amazon.com, Giant Eagle, Hy-Vee, Hartig Drug, Food City, and Cardinal Health dba RGH Enterprises Inc., which provides InnerScope products to FSAStore.com, HSAStore.com, & WellDeservedHealth.com. Additional in-store and online through major retailers and pharmacy chains are launching soon.
For information related to InnerScope Hearing Technologies’ latest hearing aids and related hearing products, please visit:
For the most up-to-date information about InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND), please visit and follow our official Twitter account @inndstock page:
Acquisition of iHear Medical Inc.
This news release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended intended to be covered by the “safe harbor” created by those sections. Any statements that are not historical facts contained in this press release are also “forward-looking statements,” as that term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA). Such statements may be identified by words such as “expects,” “plans,” “projects,” “will,” “may,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “should,” “intends,” “estimates,” and other words of similar meaning. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, involve known and unknown risks, a reliance on third parties for information, transactions or orders that may be canceled, and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or developments in our industry, to differ materially from the anticipated results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results include risks and uncertainties related to the fluctuation of global economic conditions, the performance of management and our employees, our ability to obtain financing or maintain contractual relationships with vendors and customers, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are detailed in our periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“S.E.C.”). We intend that all forward-looking statements be subject to the safe-harbor provisions of the PSLRA, Securities Act, and Securities Exchange Act.
InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc.
Investor Relations Agency Contact:
Skyline Corporate Communications Group, LLC
Lisa Gray, Senior Account Manager
One Rockefeller Plaza, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10020
Office: (646) 893-5835
For the most up-to-date information about InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND), please visit and follow our official Twitter account @inndstock page.