ROSEVILLE, Calif., April 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE — InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: INND) (“InnerScope”), a manufacturer and Direct-to-Consumer (“DTC”) distributor/retailer of FDA-Registered Hearing Aids, Personal Sound Amplifiers Products, (“Hearing Products”) Hearing Related Treatment Therapies, Doctor-Formulated Dietary Hearing Supplements and proprietary CBD Oil (“Hearing Health Products”) (collectively “Hearing Product Portfolio”), announced today it will sign an additional agreement with Walmart.com USA, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Walmart Inc., as a marketplace vendor to offer its three proprietary Doctor-Designed & Formulated Nutritional Dietary Hearing Supplements (“Hearing Supplements”) on Walmart.com (“MP Agreement”). InnerScope expects its Hearing Supplements to be launched on Walmart.com in a few weeks, as soon as it receives the completed order from its partnered vitamin manufacturer. The MP Agreement is in addition to InnerScope’s Direct Ship Vendor aka Drop Ship wholesale Vendor Agreement (“DSV Agreement”) it signed for Walmart.com to sell its Hearing Products. InnerScope together with Walmart.com continues to expand its market brand visibility by providing quality hearing related products with its Hearing Product Portfolio for the tens of millions of Walmart.com’s customers.
InnerScope’s Hearing Supplements are developed and distributed by InnerScope Hearing Health, a newly formed division of InnerScope for the development and distribution of its Hearing Health Products (“InnerScope Hearing Health”). The Hearing Supplements were developed using a nutritional strategy to help people with hearing problems and to preserve hearing to avoid future hearing health issues. InnerScope believes this is accomplished by addressing two major problems that affect hearing: poor or insufficient nutrition and oxidative stress.
- Poor or Insufficient Nutrition – research shows that as we age the cells in our body, including the ears, are less able to absorb and process the vitamins and minerals needed to live healthy, active lives. Studies show that maintaining adequate levels of specific vitamins may slow hearing loss and may protect against medication induced hearing loss.
– InnerScope’s Hearing Supplements provides a special blend of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional supplements needed to combat everyday balance diet issues that can be a hazard to hearing health.
- Oxidative Stress – is the result of natural aging processes that cause radical oxygen to damage the sensitive hearing tissues (hair cells) in the ear. Oxidative Stress occurs when there’s an imbalance between free radical activity and antioxidant activity. Unfortunately, under certain conditions including exposure to loud noises, chronic disease states, taking many prescriptions and over-the-counter medications and poor nutrition, oxygen can be converted into a chemically reactive state known as a “free radical”. Free radicals can cause damage to every cell in the body. Free radicals can directly affect the DNA (the building blocks of life in each cell), mitochondria (the energy producers in each cell), and amino acids (the basic structures of protein).
– InnerScope’s Hearing Supplements provide potent antioxidants with vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements that chemically combine with “scavenge” free radicals that neutralize their ability to damage the cells of the ear and rest of the body.
InnerScope is offering three “Nutrition for the Ears” proprietary Doctor-Designed science-based hearing health formulas that focus on Nutritional and Oxidative Stress Management for Maintaining Hearing Health. Each formulation is carefully manufactured to ensure bioavailability.
- EAR-RING RELIEF: Designed for Tinnitus suffers to reduce ringing, hissing & buzzing noises in the ears. Research shows that higher doses of specific vitamins and minerals can help moderate the symptoms. This formulation is designed to deliver those necessary higher doses of vitamins and minerals while maintaining safe levels of these components.
- HEARING VITE + MULTIVITAMIN: Formulated as a complete vitamin and mineral supplement that contains a senior’s basic daily requirement PLUS a proprietary blend of ingredients to promote hearing health. This would take the place of a regular multivitamin.
- HEARING VITE +MEMORY BOOST: Specifically designed to promote hearing health PLUS boost memory and cognitive function for normal age-related memory loss, a specialized high-quality blend of vitamins and nutrients that have been shown to improve memory and cognition.
InnerScope’s “Nutrition for the Ears” Formulations provide:
– Increased blood flow to the mid ear.
– Protection against oxidative stress and the aging process.
– Other vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplements to support the auditory system and the rest of the body including the immune system.
“We are extremely excited to offer our Hearing Supplements to the tens of millions of Walmart.com customers,” said Matthew Moore, CEO InnerScope Hearing Technologies. “InnerScope with its Walmart.com DSV Agreement has already begun to establish brand loyalty as well as 5-Star reviews from the Walmart.com customers on its FDA-Registered Hearing Products.”
“With the strong relationship that we are building with Walmart.com coupled with InnerScope’s brand loyalty, as a company that delivers 5-Star Ratings on all its Hearing Products, our Hearing Supplements should ‘fly off the shelve,’ so to speak. When you combine, in the U.S. alone, 48 million (approximately number of people report to have hearing loss) with 50 million (estimated number of people who suffer from Tinnitus) and 30 million (people that have memory issues or 1 out of 9 adults over 45), that’s over one-third of the U.S. population. Those hundred million+ people are InnerScope’s target market and may decide to receive some hearing health benefits from purchasing InnerScope’s Hearing Supplements or may decide to receive some much needed hearing amplification from purchasing InnerScope’s affordable High-Quality FDA-Hearing Products. In fact, we believe people that suffer from hearing loss should not only use hearing aids (preferably InnerScope’s Hearing Products), but also maintain their hearing health by taking Hearing Supplements, preferably by InnerScope Hearing Health. We also believe with Walmart, the world’s largest brick-and-mortar retailer and Walmart.com’s online sales platform, we can potentially reach every target market customer,” Mr. Moore, concluded.
About InnerScope Hearing Technologies (“INND“)
InnerScope Hearing Technologies (“INND”) is a rapidly expanding consolidator of the hearing aid industry. Management is applying decades of profitable industry experience and technology to an antiquated and disjointed industry, unlocking scale and efficiency, which will serve all of InnerScope’s stakeholders. Its direct-to-consumer model is revolutionizing the industry with its Walmart.com relationship representing a paramount shift in the consumption of hearing aids by the hearing impaired.
In addition, InnerScope plans to continue to open, acquire, and operate a physical chain of audiological and retail hearing device clinics. InnerScope’s mission is to serve approximately 1.2 billion people around the globe that are suffering with 25 db or greater hearing loss across the entire hearing impaired vertical from R&D and manufacturing through direct consumer sales and services. For more information, please visit: www.innd.com. For the Most Up-to-Date information about InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTCQB: INND), please visit and follow our Official Twitter account @inndstock Page. https://twitter.com/inndstock
Walmart.com USA, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Walmart Inc., was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Brisbane, California. The company offers online retail services and sells products in various categories within in the United States, APO/FPO military addresses, Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. For more information, please visit: Walmart.com
This presentation contains forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or InnerScope Hearing Technologies future performance or financial condition. Any statements that are not statements of historical fact (including statements containing the words “believes,” “should,” “plans,” “anticipates,” “expects,” “estimates” and similar expressions) should also be considered to be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, condition or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in InnerScope Hearing Technologies filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. InnerScope Hearing Technologies undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statements made herein.
InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at